Books & Brew
Books & Brew is a fun, nontraditional book club that meets at a local tap house. It's a great way to meet new people, discover amazing titles, and simply relax. We mix in both fiction and nonfiction titles, with all suggestions coming from you, the attendees!
This is a no-pressure book club, meaning that you won't be scolded for not finishing any particular title. We encourage you to attend and add your unique perspective to the discussion anyway.
Come as you are. We don't bite.
- October: 23: "Blood Will Tell" by Heather Chavez
- November 27: "Tell Me Everything" by Erika Krouse
- December 18: "The Bell Jar" by Sylvia Plath [Special date due to Christmas]
- January 22: "Beautiful Country" by Qian Julie Wang
- February 26: "The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires" by Grady Hendrix
- March 25: "What the Dead Know" by Barbara Butcher
- April 22: "Lessons in Chemisry" by Bonnie Garmus
Visit ofpl.info/digital to see what Hoopla, Libby, and Cloud Library currently have available.
Global Brew Tap House (455 Regency Park Drive)
We meet the 4th Monday of every month (unless otherwise noted) from 7 pm to 8 pm - or as long as you would like to stay!
This is a free event and open to the general public (ages 21+ of course). Registration is not required. To get on the mailing list, email Ryan (below). It's the easiest way to stay in the loop on all things Books & Brew.
For questions regarding Books & Brew, please contact Ryan at [email protected] or 618-206-4342.....or, just signup for updates below!