College Planning Workshop
Gold Star College Planning is proud to announce a workshop on how to Never Pay Retail for College!
This workshop will teach you:
- How you can qualify for financial aid regardless of your income or your assets or your child’s grades
- How to send child to private school for an out of pocket that’s more affordable or comparable to state school
- Debunk some of the biggest myths in college planning process
- Go over some of the biggest mistakes that families are making
- Share formulas used in financial process
- What questions should you be asking each and every college you visit
Come prepared to learn!
Presented by Eva Steffel of Gold Star College Planning
(this event is informational in nature, there will be no "hard sell" or obligation)
When: Saturday, September 11 at 10:30 am (program will last roughly 90 minutes, which includes Q&A)
Where: O'Fallon Public Library - Community Room (1st Floor)
Who: This is a free event open to the general public. You do not need a library card to attend but please register below as space is limited.
For more information or questions about this event, contact Ryan at [email protected] or 618-206-4342.