“How to Pay for College Without Going Broke” Workshop
This free college planning workshop will teach you:
- How you can qualify for financial aid regardless of your income level or your childrens' school performance.
- How to send your child to private school for an out-of-pocket that’s more affordable or comparable to state schools.
- Review some of the biggest mistakes and myths that families are making in the college planning process.
- Share formulas used to calculate costs in the financial departments.
- What questions you and your family could be asking each and every college you visit.
Presented by Eva of Gold Star College Planning
When: Saturday, November [email protected] 9:30 am
Where: The O’Fallon Public Library, first floor community room, 120 Civic Plaza
To register: email [email protected]