Library Book Club
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The O'Fallon Library Book Club meets at 7:00 P.M. on the fourth Monday of each month. We have a round table discussion sharing views and insights about the book for the first 30 minutes or so, with a discussion on next month's pick following.
Any genre is possible as long as there are sufficient copies available for checkout, and the title hasn’t been read by most! Members may use the SHARE catalog at ofpl.info to peruse titles and check system availability.
You must be signed up through our book club representative to have your title requested by library staff. Please make sure to indicate if you prefer regular print, Large Print, or Audiobooks.
Please note, not all selections come in various formats, so it is important to check availability when suggesting monthly titles. Take a look at past titles to see what we've been reading.
- February: "The Shoemaker’s Wife" by Adriana Trigiani
- March - "The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek" by Kim Richardson
- April: "Track of the Cat" by Nevada Barr
- May: "Forgotten Ellis Island: The Extraordinary Story of a Hospital" by Lorie Conway
- June: "When Breath becomes Air" by Paul Kalanithi
- July: "If You Lived Here You’d Be Home by Now" by Christopher Ingraham
Still on the fence or have a question? Check out the Book Club FAQ!
Is this book club not for you, but you would still like to join a book club? Check out Books and Brew!
O'Fallon Public Library - Upstairs Conference Room
This is a free event and open to the general public. You do not have to be an O'Fallon Public Library cardholder to attend.
For questions regarding this event, please contact Ryan at [email protected] or 618-206-4342.