College Financial Planning
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Please join us for a FREE educational College Financial Planning workshop that will focus on high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
We'll discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family isn't eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for collegein the most effective basis - without putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits
- How to pick colleges that will g ive you the best financial aid packages
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calcuatles your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 palns, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family
- How to lower your "out of pocket" costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school
O'Fallon Public Library, Community Room
Wednesday, June 5 from 6 to 7 pm
You can catch this same presentation at the Fairview Heights Public Library on Tuesday, June 11 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
This is a free event and open to the general public. Please register soon as space is limited.
For more information on Adult and Teen events, please contact Ryan at 618-216-4342 or [email protected]