Credit and Money Management Workshop
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
In this workshop, participants learn the basics of making a budget, how to read a credit report and what they can do to correct errors that may negatively affect their credit rating. The workshop also covers the participant’s rights as a consumer and helps them understand how they can make the most of them.
- Paying Off Debt and Saving Money
- Understanding Your Credit Score
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Your Rights as a Consumer
- Settling Accounts
- Disputing Inaccurate Information
- Establishing and Rebuilding Your Credit Profile
Friday, October 12th, at 1:00 p.m.
O'Fallon Public Library
This event is free and open to the public