Medicare Educational Event
Are you turning 65 this year?
Are you retiring soon?
Are you confused about your Medicare options?
Are you curious about how to enroll?
Are you curious about the changes that may affect you for 2017?
If so...Join us for a Free Educational Medicare Event!
- Original Medicare: What it costs and what it covers
- Medicare Parts A, B, C, & D
- Medicare Supplement (Medigap plans)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- How to select the right Prescription Drug Plan
- 2017 Medicare Changes
- Any Medicare questions you have
Presented by Amy Eckhardt of Legacy Planning, LLC.
O'Fallon Public Library, Community Room
Both events are identical, pick the one that best fits your schedule.
Saturday, July 8: 2 to 3pm
Thursday, July 13: 6:30 to 7:30pm
This is a free event and open to the general public. Please register soon as space is limited.
For more information contact Renny.