O'Fallon Writing Group
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- Do you want to start writing but have no idea where to begin?
- Do you have a manuscript you want some feedback on?
- Or, do you need time and a space to devote to writing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please join us for the next meeting of the O’Fallon Writing Group. We welcome adults who want to write, whether you are a published author or a novice.
We hope to provide the structure and routine of a welcoming writing community with a designated place to think, consider, explore, create, learn and teach - yes, even ‘amateurs’ have something to teach. We hope you will check out our diverse community of writers.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Come prepared to write and occasionally share your work (at your comfort level)
- Be willing to provide constructive feedback to group members following established protocols
- Bring your own writing materials (favorite pen, paper, etc.). Bring your own laptop if you wish.
- Bring a flash-drive if you plan to use one of the library’s PC’s or laptops. FYI: The library sells 2G drives for $2 and earbuds for $1.
O'Fallon Public Library
Select Saturdays from 10:30 am to Noon. See Events Calendar for dates.
This is a free event and open to the general public (ages 18 and up). Library membership is not required to participate.
For more information contact Susan at [email protected].