Healthy Habits - Tips for Great Looking Skin & a Healthy Body
What : Healthy Habits - Tips for Great Looking Skin & a Healthy Body
Great skin and a healthy body start with small daily habits. Learn tips and tricks to make your skin glow and look healthy. Plus discover how to find the supplements and an exercise program that is right for you.
Discussion and demonstration includes:
- Determining your skin type
- How to choose cleansing & moisturizing products
- Solutions to common skin care concerns such as acne, large pores, fine lines, under eye circles, skin unevenness, oiliness, aging
- Tips on how to help your teen take care of his/her skin
- Selecting foods to help you feel your best
- How to choose supplements for your needs
- Determining the amount and type of exercise for your lifestyle
Presented by Kathi Sheppard, Ind. Professional Skin Care Consultant and Kelly Williams, Certified Person Trainer & Exercise & Wellness Professional
O'Fallon Public Library, Community Room
Tuedsay, August 15, 630 pm – 730 pm
This is a free event and open to the public. Free samples provided for those who register. Light healthy snack provided.