Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
What to Expect
Below is a list of items you'll need for your appointment:
- Completed Form DS-11 (or other relevant forms)
- Evidence of Citizenship (such as a birth certificate)
- Valid Photo ID
- Acceptable Photo
- Form of payment (the application fee and execution fee are paid separately)
To learn more about each item listed above, visit Travel.State.Gov.
After You Apply
You can check the status of your passport application either online or over the phone. Visit Travel.State.Gov for all the Application Status details.
Forms of Payment
Application Fee and any Additional Services Fees:
- Checks (personal, certified, cashier's, traveler's) and money orders payable to "U.S. Department of State"
- Credit and debit cards CANNOT be accepted
$35 Execution (Acceptance) Fee Paid Separately:
- Checks (personal, certified, cashier's, traveler's) and money orders payable to "O'Fallon Public Library"
- Credit and debit cards