Summer Youth Volunteer
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Do you ...
Need something fun to do while helping to save the World?
Need to feel like your life matters?
Need to get busy or Mom will make you go to Grandma’s?
How about helping at the LIBRARY?!
We are looking for 12-18 year olds to help us with our reading program from May 28—July 30. Here are some of the activities you may participate in:
- Physically preparing the meeting room for a program, i.e. setting up tables, chairs, toting supplies
- Helping prepare for craft days (cutting or preparing craft supplies)
- Helping during morning, afternoon or evening programs (usually 1-2 hours long)
- Decorating or displaying summer reading items
Reasons to Volunteer at the library:
- Awesome FREE T-shirt
- Sometimes includes food
- More fun than lots of things (like mowing the lawn or poison ivy)
- Parents like you to do it
- Looks good on a job application, resume, or college application